These are the BEST GI Sling copies anywhere!
USGI pattern two point Rifle Slings are CUSTOM made exclusively for AmmoGarand. Our US made slings are probably the best and most accurate copy of the original USGI Web Sling used from WWII through Vietnam.
AmmoGarand's M1 Garand OD Cotton Web Rifle Sling - US Made!
- Made in the USA!
- Patterned after the USGI 1940's thru early Vietnam War web sling
- Top quality MILSPEC OD Green Cotton Web
- Keeper locks tight so no slipping of web when closed
- MILSPEC Parkerized metal hardware.
- Approx. 1-1/4" wide by 48" (45" max fully extended from Sling hook to keeper loop)
- Will fit US Military, Commercial Rifles and shotguns with 1- 1/4" wide swivels.
The AmmoGarand M1 Garand Sling is produced to the original USGI Specs in the USA with MILSPEC 40's - Vietnam era OD Green color cotton web and Parkerized hardware, NOT the shiny black found on all the commercial Chinese repro's. Sling tab is only "shiny" part of sling and these are actually the same part and finish used on USGI slings since WWII as same company supplies us to this day with tabs!
Sling fits M1 Garands, 1903, M1A, M14, M16, AR15 and other GI Rifles. Sling is perfect for Match Competition shooting or Appleseed Liberty 10/22 Rifles and adjusts quickly versus other copies that have too thick a canvas. Sling is approximately 48 inches long and will fit Rifles with 1-1/4 inch wide swivels.
Our Slings are custom made in the USA and only sold by AmmoGarand as we DO NOT distribute our Slings to others. We started making these ourselves since none of the repros out there have been good enough!
** Installation and use Instructions ** are available for download in our Slings Section, or ** Click Link above to download a printable copy of instructions.