Welcome to AmmoGarand.com! Brought to you by PackRats Collectibles LLC
ORDERING: RESTRICTIONS apply to AMMUNITION.
*** NO Ammunition Sales to ANYONE under 21yrs of age! ***
Our Contact information:
PackRats Collectibles, LLC
P.O. Box 2133
Greer, SC 29652-2133
Ph: 864 430-7790 ** READ **Site Updates BEFORE Calling!!!
** Phone Hours- Normally 11am-4pm Mon-Fri Eastern STD Time... Note I'm NOT always in shop so leave a message if no answer! I do answer beyond hours but PLEASE be reasonable on hours you call me, I'm old and GRUMPY at 2am in morning!!!
Fax#: 864 469-3094
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(** use this email to send us your scanned documents for orders)
General Ordering info:
1) ONLINE ORDERS: Information is Secured with SSL encrypted checkout to protect the integrity of your personal information.
(2) MAIL-IN ORDERING: ** USPS Money Order / Certified Funds ONLY for Mail-In Orders. Place order online and select "Mail in payment" option in billing section on the credit card pull-down menu. Mail payment along with required documents to address above for order to be processed.
SALES TAX: All orders with point of delivery in South Carolina will see a 6% SC sales tax on order.
Order are processed as received and shipped according to the item description.
- Ammunition items are shipped solely via UPS Ground since HAZMAT. Signature delivery can be selected at checkout as an option.
- Parts and other Items are shipped USPS Standard, Priority Mail or UPS Ground at Buyers discretion.
** INSURANCE: Buyers may request additional Insurance beyond normal carrier provided levels at additional cost. Otherwise, normal service coverage as per below:
- Standard Mail: No Insurance
- Priority Mail: Standard $50 Insurance by USPS
- UPS Ground: Standard $100 Insurance by UPS Ground
Absolutely NO sales outside of CONUS!
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY:
Items are described as accurately as possible and packaged with care. If there has been an inaccuracy on our part, the Non-Ammunition items may be returned and the invoice cost will be refunded after item is returned to us for inspection. Damaged items must be brought to our attention on receipt or if items are damaged as a result of UPS/USPS shipper.
** We will NOT accept any returns after 30 days from delivery.
** We do not cover cost of return shipping.
** PARTS: We will NOT accept parts return for items that have been altered in any way to include ANY type of cleaning which changes the finish of the part as shipped, ie. if you wash the "green" off of greased parts, you bought them. New Old Stock (NOS) that have original packaging opened or removed will be charged a 50% restocking fee for returns.
** AMMUNITION: Ammunition is NOT returnable and sold AS IS due to age of products.
Insurance of $100 on ammunition orders is automatically provided, additional insurance is optional and added at buyers request only. We are not responsible for shipping loss or damages above that if not requested. Additional insurance fee does apply if requested.
As most of our items are collectibles and out of production items, they will show their age. We encourage questions prior to purchase if more information is needed on our items.
TERMS OF SERVICE, PackRats Collectibles, LLC
AMMUNITION / BUYING REQUIREMENTS:
***READ BELOW CAREFULLY*** before buying on our site.
*** NO Ammunition Sales to ANYONE under 21yrs of age! ***
AMMUNITION Buyers are REQUIRED to submit:
1. Proof of age, a Govt/State issued DL/PHOTO ID / Age Verification document
**Note: Effective 1 Aug 2020 we are NO LONGER offering the "Adult Signature" option for any Ammunition. All Ammunition purchases will REQUIRE valid ID to be submitted if not already on file with us. Sorry but too many issues with the clowns trying to abuse that option.
2. You must agree to Ammunition Statement during checkout process
* ORDERS WILL BE **CANCELLED** if Documents are not received within 3 business days of placing order.
**Documents submitted will kept on file and WILL NOT have to be provided for future orders unless address or information changes.
***Ammunition ships UPS Ground as it is HAZMAT.
Documents Submission: Scan/email, fax or send by mail. Documents MUST be received in order to process Orders, otherwise they will NOT be processed. Info submitted will be kept on file for future orders so it will NOT be required again for return customers. Customer information is kept private and is NOT sold or shared with third parties. Information on file will be destroyed after 2 years.
PURCHASE / SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS:
AMMUNITION: US Sales Only!
Buyer is responsible to check for other Local & State laws BEFORE ordering. Ammunition ships UPS Ground. NO ammo deliveries to P.O Boxes.
- NO Ammunition Sales to: HI, AK, Washington DC, Chicago/Cook County- Illinois, PR. Orders from these areas WILL be cancelled immediately!
- California - No Ammo Sales
- Connecticut - A legible copy of state issued identification and one of the following is required to purchase ammunition:
* valid CT permit to carry a pistol or revolver OR
* valid CT long gun eligibility certificate OR
* valid CT ammunition certificate
- Illinois - Must have current copy of FOID card and State Photo Identification, No sales of ammunition and/or magazines to the City of Chicago/Cook County.
- Massachusetts - Ammunition can only be shipped to 01/FFL Dealers. MA orders must be called in and receiving Dealer FFL must be sent in.
- New Jersey - Firearms/Ammunition identification card and State Photo Identification must accompany ammunition orders for first time orders.
- New York - Effective 1 Aug 20 - NO Ammo Sales to NY.
*** NO Incendiary/Tracer sales to AK, CA, CT, HI, MA, NYC or DC.
*** NO AP sales to AK; AL; FL; CT; HI; IL; MA; NJ; NYC; Reno, NV; NY; OK; RI.
*** NO Steel Core sales to CT, HI, NJ, NYC, RI, D.C., MA.
** HI-CAP MAGAZINE / Clip Restrictions **
1 to 5 round Magazines:
Cannot be shipped to Washington, D.C.; Marin, Napa, Ventura, or Yolo Counties, CA; MA; Canada; or Puerto Rico.
6 to 10 round Magazines:
Cannot be shipped to Washington, D.C.; New York City; Marin, Napa, Ventura, or Yolo Counties, CA; MA; Canada; or Puerto Rico.
11 to 15 round Magazines:
Cannot be shipped to Washington, D.C.; CA; CT; HI; Aurora,
Calumet Park, Chicago, Cook County, Dolton, Hazel Crest, Highland Park, Homewood, North Chicago, or Skokie, IL; MA; MD; NY; Canada; or Puerto Rico.
16 to 50 round Magazines;
Cannot be shipped to Washington, D.C.; CA; CO; CT; HI; Aurora, Calumet Park, Chicago, Cook County, Dolton, Hazel Crest, Highland Park, Homewood, North Chicago, or Skokie, IL; MA; MD; NJ; NY; Canada; or Puerto Rico.
** No magazine / clip sales to: minors, convicted felons, those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse or chemically dependent. MUST be 18 and have no legal disabilities to order.
**Ammo/Magazines: Buyer is responsible for checking other State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Magazines/Clips or Ammo.